The Haxiot Micro LoRaWAN™ Gateway is a basestation for a LoRaWAN™ Internet of Things (IoT) network. The gateway is ultra-compact at 3" x 1 ½" wide with a range of up to 8 miles.
Ideal for developers, makers and creators of IoT devices that require gateways to create their LoRaWAN products. Simple setup on any system with USB to run the Gateway software on Linux, Mac¹, Windows¹, Raspberry Pi and more.
Rapidly deploy in minutes with existing LoRaWAN™ cloud providers or self-host your own LoRa™ Network Server.
- 8-channel SX1301 LoRa™ radio interface at 863-870MHz (EU) version
- Simultaneously decode all LoRa Spreading Factors
- Multi-MAC support of LoRaWAN™, LoRaMAC or proprietary encapsulations
- USB 2.0 interface to any host system to run gateway software
- Up to 20,000 devices under management
Haxiot LoRaWAN Micro Basestation
3 dBi Antenna
Quick Start Manual
USB Drive with Installation Software
Micro LoRaWAN Basestation Datasheet
Micro LoRaWAN Gateway Manual
¹Mac and Windows gateway software requires use of Virtual Machine software
LoRa™ and LoRaWAN™ are registered trademarks of the LoRa Alliance